Copy a creative
You can copy an existing creative, modify the copy, and then use the copied creative in another order. You can also select multiple creatives and copy them in bulk.
,IS_Creative Asset Manager , 613pop , 678pop
- In the Folders pane, select the folder that contains the creatives you want to copy.
The creatives in the selected folder are displayed in the Creatives pane.
- In the Creatives pane, select the creatives that you want to copy.
- On the Actions menu, click Copy.
The creatives appear in the Copy pane.
- In the Creative name box, type a new name for each creative.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Save Location pane, select the folder where you want to save the copied creatives.
- Click Save.
The copied creatives appear in the selected folder, and the status of each copied creative is set to Draft.