Sites displaying Microsoft ads must adhere to the following editorial policies. Microsoft reserves the right to remove any site at any time from the Microsoft Advertising pubCenter program, at its sole discretion.
Publisher Site Content
Sites displaying Microsoft ads must adhere to theBing Ads Editorial Guidelines, and may not include content promoting or enabling any of the following:
- Hate speech, including sites devoted to intolerance, violence, defamation, or destruction of peoples, races, religions, countries, or ideologies
- Weapons, ammunition, harmful substances, or glorification of violence
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Gambling or casinos
- Pharmaceutical sales (unless site is certified by the National Association Boards of Pharmacy Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites (VIPPS) program)
- Adult and Mature content (including pornography, sex toys, or sex education)
- Trademark and Copyright Infringements – e.g., sites devoted to selling fake handbags or bootleg DVDs, or sites promoting illegal file downloads
- Fake documents and cheating Services – sites enabling a consumer to evade the law, education systems, or other good-faith arrangements
- Hacking, cracking, security evasion, and surveillance
- Bulk marketing, email address mining, instructions on how to spam
- Multi-level marketing, get rich quick sites, work from home sites
- Excessive profanity
- Other illegal or offensive content, or any content that infringes on the rights of others
Publisher Site Behavior:
- Publisher pages may not contain any pop-ups or pop-unders that are not part of a user-initiated action
- Publisher pages may not issue any “leave-behinds” or other actions when a user clicks away from the page
- Sites whose primary intent is to induce end users to click on ads are not permitted.
- Sites whose primary content is ads are not permitted.
- Sites with entirely or largely imported content are not permitted.
- Sites may not download software onto or change settings on a user’s machine without the user’s express permission.
- Sites may not disable the user’s back button or otherwise interfere with a user’s navigation path.
- Sites must offer content that is primarily in a Bing Ads supported language: English.
- Sites under construction or unfinished are not permitted.
- Publisher pages may contain up to 3 ad units.
- Ad units must be clearly marked as advertisements, and contain the words “Sponsored Links.” This text may not be obscured in a way that may mislead the user or suggest that the ads are natural links.
- Users must be able to distinguish advertising links from other links on the page.
- The ad block or ad unit may not be displayed as a pop-up
Microsoft reserves the right to remove any site at any time from the pubCenter program, at its sole discretion.
Reporting Policy Violations
If you find ads or publisher sites which violate Microsoft’s pubCenter policies, please submit a complaint to the appropriate place detailed below:
,IS_pubCenter Wave 2 , qaf, qaf, qaf, qaf , yek059
Report an issue
Note: The features available in pubCenter are based on your user role and permissions. Some features, ad unit options, and reporting choices are only available to some users.
,IS_pubCenter Wave 2 ,