Set up colors and fonts for an ad unit
Once you have decided on a name and the initial settings for your content ad unit, you must next set up how the ad unit will look on the screen, including the size, colors, and layout. As you configure your content ad, a sample version is displayed to the right.
- In the Choose ad unit format box, select the dimensions for your content ad.
- Choose either simple or advanced for your ad style.
- Simple ads allow you to configure the colors for each element.
- Advanced ads allow you to configure the colors, backgrounds, and text formatting for the ad.
- Optional: In the Choose a visual template box, select a template to use for the colors and visual styles of this content ad.
- Optional: If you want to use the settings you create for other ad units, under the Sample display, click Save as a new template.
- Once you have finished customizing your content ad, click Save and generate code.
The next step in creating a content ad unit is to set up the code.
,IS_pubCenter Wave 2 , yek018