Create a content ad unit
Content ads display text links, images, or a combination of the two. These ads are served either by pubCenter or through a third-party agency, depending on the setup options you choose.
,IS_pubCenter Wave 2 , yek019
- Click the Setup tab.
- Under Content Ad units, click Create new.
- In the Ad unit name box, enter a unique name for this content ad.
- Under Choose ad display types, do one of the following:
- Select Text to create a content ad using only text links.
- Select Image to create a content ad with an image.
- Select Flash standard to create a content ad using a .swf file.
To include third-party ads, select all three types.
- Optional: Under Create and use custom channels, do one of the following:
- To create a new channel for this ad unit, in the Channel name box, enter a unique channel name and click Create a new custom channel.
- To assign this ad unit to an existing channel, select the channel in the left box and click '>'.
- Optional: Under Fallback options, select what will display if an ad is not delivered from pubCenter:
- To display a simple color background, select Use a solid color, and then choose a color that will display.
- To display an image, select Image URL, and then enter a valid URL to an image of the correct size for this content ad.
- To display a third-party ad, select Third party ad unit, and then enter the details for the ad nework, ad format, and tag that will be used. When you are finished, click Create.
- When you are ready to proceed step two Set up colors and fonts for an ad unit, click Continue.
Report an issue
Note: The features available in pubCenter are based on your user role and permissions. Some features, ad unit options, and reporting choices are only available to some users.
,IS_pubCenter Wave 2 ,