Create a report
You can create and run custom reports to analyze the performance of your accounts and ad units. You can then save your report and schedule it to run automatically at regular intervals.
- Click the Reports tab, and then click Create report.
- In the Type box, select the type of report you want to run:
- Account performance. This is the most general of the reports, showing performance data for everything associated with the account you've used to log in when you run the report.
- Ad Unit performance. This shows general performance data for all the ad units in an account.
- Channel performance. This shows performance data for all the ad units within a given account, broken down by channel.
- Publisher Traffic Quality Score: This compares the performance scores for each publisher across sites and ad units.
- Site & app performance. This shows performance data for all the ad units within a given account, broken down by site.
- In the View data as box, select either Summary or a time period and time range that you want to use as the basis for the report.
To customize the report range, select Custom date range, and then select start and end dates for your report.
- In the View data by list, do one of the following:
- To view data for all ads displayed within an ad unit, select Ad unit.
- To view data for a specific ad displayed within an ad unit, select Individual ad.
- In the Display results for section, choose the type of ad units you want to show.
- Optional: Set report filters to limit your results.
Click Limit report to specific data.
Select either Account or Ad Units for your filter category, and then click Add filter.
Add or remove filters in the Selected box using the >> and << buttons.
Optional: Customize the data displayed in your report.
Click Include this data in the report.
- Review the default columns that will display for this report.
- Check the boxes next to any additional columns you want to display.
Optional: Save your report and schedule it to run.
Click Save report template.
In the Report Name box, enter a unique name for this report.
In the Schedule to run box, select how often this report will be generated, and then click Save template.
Click Run report.
,IS_pubCenter Wave 2 , yek031
You can also click Create report and walk through the steps on the Create New Report page if you want to make specific adjustments.