Choose and organize buttons on Bing Bar
Add, move, or remove buttons from Bing Bar.
You can add and remove buttons on Bing Bar and change the order in which the buttons appear.
- On the right side of Bing Bar, click the Settings button .
- On the Apps tab, do one or more of the following:
- To add a button, choose it on the Other apps you can add list, and then click Add.
- To remove a button, choose it on the Apps already on the toolbar list, and then click Remove.
- To move a button, choose it on the Apps already on the toolbar list, and then use the up and down arrow buttons to change its position.
- Click Close.
- You can't remove the Bing Bar search box.
- If you can't see a button after you add it to Bing Bar, increase the width of your Internet Explorer browser window.
- If you don't see the features described here, you might not have the latest version of Bing Bar. To install it, go to the Bing Bar download page.
About Bing Bar
Install Bing Bar