Sign out of a Microsoft account
How to sign out of a Microsoft account.
Some features, like Bing Interests and Bing Rewards, may be unavailable or behave differently when you're signed out.
- To sign out of your Microsoft account, in the upper-right corner of any Bing.com page, click your account name.
- On the account menu, click Sign out.
Bing.com saves your Microsoft account status, either signed in or signed out, in a browser cookie, if you use any of these products:
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Windows 8 or later
- Windows Server 2012 or later
- If you delete your cookies, the next time you go to Bing.com, you'll be automatically signed in to your Microsoft account. To sign out, on the account menu, click Sign out.
Learn more about Microsoft account