Search your campaigns
Learn about everything Microsoft Bing Ads Editor v11's Advanced Search feature can do for you.
Want to find all text ads that are currently paused and contain the words "sale"? Or maybe you want to see all your keywords with a bid over $1 and more than 500 impressions this month? With the Advanced Search feature, you can do this and more!
- To define the scope of your search, select the appropriate account, campaign, or ad group in the left panel.
- On the search bar, click Advanced Search.
Select the status or statuses of the entities you want to find.
Under Add search criterion, define your search parameters:
- In the first drop-down list, select an entity type. The second drop-down list will change depending on your selection.
- In the second drop-down list, select the attribute of the entity type you want to search on.
- In the third drop-down list, select an operand. Depending on your previous selection, this could be Equals / Does not equal, Is greater than / Is less than, etc.
- The fourth area will change depending on your previous selections. It could be a field to enter a word or number, a drop-down list of possible options, or a calendar icon to select a date.
If you want to further refine your search, click Add another search criterion.
If you want to have this search available from your View menu anytime you are in Microsoft Bing Ads Editor, select the Save current search to the View as: checkbox and give this search a name.
Click Apply to run the search.
To change the search criteria, click Edit.