Create a custom view
In Microsoft Bing Ads Editor, you can use the advanced search feature to perform a customized search for information about your campaigns, ad groups, ads, or keywords, and then save the results.
You can use the advanced search feature in Microsoft Bing Ads Editor to perform a customized search for information about your campaigns, ad groups, ads, or keywords, and then save the results in the View list as a custom view with a name that you specify.
- To define the scope of your search, select the appropriate account, campaign, or ad group in the left panel.
- On the search bar, click Advanced Search.
Select the status or statuses of the entities you want to find.
Under Add search criterion, define your search parameters:
- In the first drop-down list, select an entity type. The second drop-down list will change depending on your selection.
- In the second drop-down list, select the attribute of the entity type you want to search on.
- In the third drop-down list, select an operand. Depending on your previous selection, this could be Equals / Does not equal, Is greater than / Is less than, etc.
- The fourth area will change depending on your previous selections. It could be a field to enter a word or number, a drop-down list of possible options, or a calendar icon to select a date.
If you want to further refine your search, click Add another search criterion.
Select the Save current search to the View as: checkbox and give this search a name.
To use your custom view, on the View list, click the name of the saved search.