How can I get location target codes to make bulk changes?
Learn how to manage location targets in bulk in Microsoft Bing Ads Editor v11.
The multiple changes tool in the Locations tab in Microsoft Bing Ads Editor makes it easy to manage location targets in bulk. To use this tool, you’ll need to use the location codes for the location targets that you’re trying to add.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Geographical location codes page.
- Select the location codes file based on your language preference.
- Once you download the applicable GeoLocations csv file, filter the data in the file based on the type of target you are trying to add (e.g., Country, City, MetroArea, PostalCode, or State).
- Check the Display Name column to find the location that you would like to add to your campaign/ad group.
- Find the correct corresponding code for the selected location from the Code column.
For example, to target the city of Seattle with a 10% bid adjustment and default physical intent, enter the following in the multiple changes tool:
The possible values for Physical Intent are: