Accounts & Billing: Big improvements to help simplify your work
At Bing Ads, we believe that account and billing management isn't something you should have to spend a lot of time on. So based on feedback from customers like you, we have rolled out a set of new features to help simplify the accounts and billing experience. Whether you're an existing customer managing accounts and billing with us or you are transitioning from Yahoo, you'll find something to like in our latest release!
Consistent account navigation on all the tabs in Accounts & Billing, including quick views across all of your accounts.
Increased flexibility of payment management
- Payment setting switching. Change from prepay to postpay threshold and vice versa. Learn more
Expanded insertion order (IO) capabilities, including:
- Editing existing IOs
- Creating and managing multiple IOs at one time
- Viewing the change history of IOs
- Printing IOs
Richer billing experience
- Revamped billing tab. Summaries of cross-account charges, detailed billing information for each account, and easy ways to filter and find exactly what you're looking for. Learn more
- Consolidated billing. Combine all similar invoices into a single invoice. Learn more
- Improved invoices. Easier to read, and the option to include campaign-level charges.
- Email notification for invoices and statements. Email delivery of monthly invoices, and billing notification for prepay and postpay threshold accounts. Learn more
New features and updates to Bing Ads for iOS 1.2
- Bing Ads for iOS is now available in all Bing Ads supported markets and can be used in English, French, German, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, and Italian.
- View enlarged graphs by switching the phone’s orientation or by tapping the enlarge icon on the bottom right of the graph.
- Change performance metrics while viewing performance graphs in horizontal mode.
- Swipe performance metric tiles to see additional metrics.
- View graphs on the Dashboard tab as well as on campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords summary views.
- Select multiple metrics on performance graph to see how metrics compare with each other visually and by tapping and holding on the graph.
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes.
Bing Shopping Campaigns are now available to all US advertisers
Bing Shopping Campaigns (BSC) are a new campaign type in Bing Ads that makes advertising your products from the Bing Merchant Center store easier than ever. You can easily organize, track, and optimize your Product Ads directly in Bing Ads with BSC and be able to:
- Easily manage and have more control over your Product Ads.
- Have deeper insight into how your Product Ads are performing.
- Import Google Shopping Campaigns with a single click.
- Use BSC via the API.
Save columns, save time
You no longer have to manually add, remove, and change the order of columns in the table every time you want to see your data that way. You can:
- Save the columns you want in the order you want.
- Easily recall these particular columns whenever you want.
- Quickly find the columns you need, as columns are grouped by categories in the column chooser.
If you need access to Help, click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of Bing Ads. We’ve removed the link to Help from the right edge of the page.
New video series: Get results with Bing Ads
Are you just getting started with Bing Ads? Meet small-business-owners Paul and Sarah and learn how to:
- Plan a successful campaign
- Reach your customers
- Create ads that get results
- Set your budget and control your costs
- Invest in what works
Watch Get results with Bing Ads or check out all our Bing Ads Video Tutorials!
No question, managing an online advertising campaign takes time! But Bing Ads can give you some of that time back. With our new automated rules, there are many tasks you can have Bing Ads do for you automatically. Here are just a few examples of tasks you can automate:
- Start and stop your campaigns for special events, such as a Black Friday or New Year's Day sale.
- Increase your budget for campaigns that are getting lots of clicks and conversions.
- Automatically decrease your budget for campaigns that are costing you too much based on their average cost per click (CPC).
Edit existing insertion orders
Are you a monthly invoice customer? If so, you'll be happy to learn that you can now make changes to an existing insertion order's start date, end date, and budget. Learn more
We’ve increased some key online advertising limits. You can now have up to 20,000 keywords per ad group, up to 20,000 negative keywords per ad group, and up to 20,000 negative keywords directly associated with a campaign. For all the limits, see the table at the bottom of How should I organize my accounts and campaigns?
New features and updates to Bing Ads for iOS 1.1 (English-speaking markets only)
- View real-time delivery statuses for campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords.
- View budgets and bids next to entity statuses and delivery statuses.
- Differentiate keyword match types (for example, [keyword] vs. keyword vs. “keyword”).
- Support for all Bing Ads currencies when managing budgets and bids.
Bing Ads has a new Home page
The Bing Ads Home page gives you a concise view of your account with the information that matters most to you in one single place. You can review:
- Topline key performance metrics (KPIs) to see how your account is doing at a high level.
- Top Mover 7-day report to see the biggest changes to clicks and spend.
- Performance graph to compare two different metrics across a specific date range.
- Customizable modules for keywords, ad groups, and campaigns to find out how they are doing.