New video series: Get results with Bing Ads
Are you just getting started with Bing Ads? Meet small-business-owners Paul and Sarah and learn how to:
- Plan a successful campaign
- Reach your customers
- Create ads that get results
- Set your budget and control your costs
- Invest in what works
Watch Get results with Bing Ads or check out all our Bing Ads Video Tutorials!
No question, managing an online advertising campaign takes time! But Bing Ads can give you some of that time back. With our new automated rules, there are many tasks you can have Bing Ads do for you automatically. Here are just a few examples of tasks you can automate:
- Start and stop your campaigns for special events, such as a Black Friday or New Year's Day sale.
- Increase your budget for campaigns that are getting lots of clicks and conversions.
- Automatically decrease your budget for campaigns that are costing you too much based on their average cost per click (CPC).
Edit existing insertion orders
Are you a monthly invoice customer? If so, you'll be happy to learn that you can now make changes to an existing insertion order's start date, end date, and budget. Learn more
We’ve increased some key online advertising limits. You can now have up to 20,000 keywords per ad group, up to 20,000 negative keywords per ad group, and up to 20,000 negative keywords directly associated with a campaign. For all the limits, see the table at the bottom of How should I organize my accounts and campaigns?
New features and updates to Bing Ads for iOS 1.1 (English-speaking markets only)
- View real-time delivery statuses for campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords.
- View budgets and bids next to entity statuses and delivery statuses.
- Differentiate keyword match types (for example, [keyword] vs. keyword vs. “keyword”).
- Support for all Bing Ads currencies when managing budgets and bids.
Bing Ads has a new Home page
The Bing Ads Home page gives you a concise view of your account with the information that matters most to you in one single place. You can review:
- Topline key performance metrics (KPIs) to see how your account is doing at a high level.
- Top Mover 7-day report to see the biggest changes to clicks and spend.
- Performance graph to compare two different metrics across a specific date range.
- Customizable modules for keywords, ad groups, and campaigns to find out how they are doing.
Bing Ads for iOS (English-speaking markets only)
With Bing Ads for iOS, iPhone and iPad users can now:
- View performance data for their Bing Ads accounts, campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords.
- Edit budgets and bids.
- Pause and enable campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords.
- Receive critical alerts such as notice of an expiring credit card.
- And much more.
New features and updates to Bing Ads for iOS 1.0.4 (English-speaking markets only)
- Install Bing Ads on iOS devices running versions 8.0 or later.
- Sign in to the app with your existing Bing Ads user name and password or a Microsoft account email address.
- View additional performance metrics: average position (Avg. Pos.), cost per acquisition (CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS), and conversion rate (Conv. Rate).
- View metrics with more date range options: last month, this month, this year, and custom date ranges.
App extensions are now available
We added another ad extension to further enhance your ads: app extensions. You can now include a link to download your app from your ad. Learn more