Change your monthly invoice settings
As a monthly invoice customer, you can choose whether to consolidate your bills and whether to see the details of your billing per campaign.
If you get a monthly invoice, you have two options to consider:
- Consolidated billing. Your monthly invoices are combined into a single bill. All of the billing details are still available in Bing Ads, but instead of separate bills for each account, you get a single bill with a high-level break down of costs per account. Only monthly invoices that are in the same currency and language can be consolidated.
- Campaign details. You receive a break down of costs per campaign with your monthly invoice.
Consolidate your monthly invoice bills
You can consolidate all of your monthly invoices or none of them, but currently, you can't consolidated a selection of your monthly invoices.
- Click the gear icon , and then click Accounts & Billing.
- Click the Billing tab.
- At the top of the page, under Selected accounts, make sure that All accounts is selected.
- Just above the table, click Billing settings.
- Next to Consolidated billing, click Combine similar bills into a single monthly invoice.
- Click Save.
Your consolidated bill will arrive in your next billing period.
Include campaign details with your monthly invoice
You can include campaign details with all your monthly invoices or none of them, but currently, you can't include campaign details with selected monthly invoices.
Click the gear icon , and then click Accounts & Billing.
Click the Billing tab.
- Under Selected accounts, click All accounts.
Click Billing settings.
Uncheck Campaign details and click Save.