Combine similar bills into a single invoice (consolidated billing)
Do you have multiple invoiced accounts? Did you know that you can combine all invoices that have the same currency into a single invoice. Read this article to find out how this works.
If you have more than one invoiced account and want to consolidate your monthly bill into a single invoice, then you might want to check out consolidated billing. With consolidated billing, similar invoices will be combined into a single invoice, making it faster and simpler for you to review your billing across your accounts. But don't think that streamlining your paperwork means that you won't have access to the data you need. The billing details for each of your accounts are always available in Bing Ads on the Billing tab.
Some things to know about consolidated billing
- Consolidated billing is only an option for customers who receive monthly invoices.
- Monthly invoices eligible for consolidation must share the same characteristics, such as currency, language, and SAP ID.
- Accounts managed by agencies will be consolidated per agency.
- Only users with Super Admin permissions can sign up for consolidated billing.
- You can't select specific accounts for consolidated billing. Consolidated billing applies to all of your accounts or none of them.
How to turn on consolidated billing
- Click the gear icon , and then click Accounts & Billing.
- Click the Billing tab.
- At the top of the page, under Selected accounts, make sure that All accounts is selected.
- Just above the table, click Billing settings.
- Next to Consolidated billing, click Combine similar bills into a single monthly invoice.
- Click Save.
Your consolidated bill will arrive in your next billing period.