Create a Bing Merchant Center store
If you want to list your catalog on Bing, you first need to create Bing Merchant Center store.
If you want to list your catalog on Bing, you first need to create Bing Merchant Center store. Once you create a store it will either be auto-approved, auto-rejected or queued for a manual review. The review can take up to 5 days, but you will receive an email when an approval decision has been made.
In Bing Ads, click Tools and then select Bing Merchant Center.
Click Create store.
- Enter your store info, including your Store description and SSL Checkout selection. You also have the option to block aggregators here.
- Click Save.
After successful store creation, you will be taken to a page where you will be informed of the store status. You'll be able to check if your store was automatically approved/rejected or is queued up for manual review.
After your store is approved, you can create your catalog.
Things to keep in mind when creating a store
- Store name is required and cannot be changed later and it will appear in your Product Ads, so accuracy is important.
- Destination URL has to have been verified using Bing Webmaster Tools. It must also comply with URL formatting rules such as starting with a protocol (http:// or https://).
Potential Store Rejection Reasons
- Attempting to claim an unverified domain
Bing Ads customer has been identified as an adult advertiser.
- Lack of presence in the markets supported for Product Ads by Bing Ads.
- Non-encrypted (non-SSL) checkout. You will want to verify that your SSL certificates are valid.
Creating Multiple Stores:
You can create multiple stores, but you are not allowed to sell the same products through multiple stores. For example, if you sell sporting equipment you can create a Golf store and a Basketball store.