Using PayPal to pay your charges
Bing Ads advertisers based in the United States have the option of using PayPal as
a Bing Ads payment method.
Only users with full permissions (Super Admins) can add, edit, or delete a payment method. Learn more about user roles.
To find out whether PayPal is an option for you, based on your country, currency, and type of account, see How do I pay for Bing Ads?
Click the gear icon , and then click Accounts & Billing.
Click the Payment Methods tab.
Click Add PayPal.
- Add a friendly name for the Bing Ads payment method and a billing address.
Click Next, and you will be redirected to the PayPal site.
If you already have a PayPal account, sign in. If you do not have a PayPal account, sign up for a PayPal account.
- After you've signed in to your PayPal account, review and agree to the Bing Ads billing agreement.
You will be redirected back to Bing Ads.
On the Payment Methods tab, click Add funds and follow the instructions to add a prepay amount.
- By agreeing to the Bing Ads billing agreement, you are authorizing Microsoft Online Services to charge Bing Ads fees to the PayPal account. PayPal does not share any of your financial information with Microsoft.
- If you want to remove a PayPal account completely from Bing Ads, you'll need to make sure that the PayPal account is not a primary payment method for any of your Bing Ads accounts. Then you can go to the PayPal website and delete the Bing Ads account from there.
- Before March 2016, customers had the option to use PayPal for postpay accounts. Customers who set up PayPal prior to this date can continue to use PayPal for their postpay accounts. New customers will need to create a prepay account if they want to use PayPal.