How do I access Bing Ads as an invited user?
Now that you've been invited by an administrator to join Bing Ads, find out what you need to do to get signed in and started.
You have been invited as a new user to Bing Ads. Make sure you understand what role you've been given, because it will determine what you can access and do in the account. Learn more about user roles.
Before you sign in, there are a couple of things that are good to know:
- If you don’t see the “Invitation to Bing Ads” email shortly after the administrator for the account has invited you, check to make sure that it wasn’t delivered to your junk mail folder.
- You have 30 days to activate your account after you receive the “Invitation to Bing Ads” email.
Here's how to sign in to Bing Ads for the first time.
- Find the email that was sent to you from Bing Ads with the subject line "Invitation to Bing Ads."
- In the email, under To get started, click the link.
- Choose the option that's best for you:
- Use an existing email address. You'll enter your email and check availability of that email address. (You can use most email addresses, including Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo.)
- If this is an email that you already use to sign in to Microsoft products, then you’ll sign in and go directly to Bing Ads.
- If you've never used this email to sign in to a Microsoft product, then you'll go to Microsoft account and sign up for a new account.
- Create a new email address. We'll take you to the Microsoft account sign-up page where you will sign up for a new email address.
- In Bing Ads, fill out the user information form, entering the email address that you'd like to use to receive critical alerts. (This contact email address can be different than the email address that you use to sign in to Bing Ads).
- Click Save.
We'll sign you in to Bing Ads.
Problems with the email address you are using?
- If you entered an email address that is already used to sign in to Bing Ads, you will see a message asking you to enter a different email address. This is because an email address can only be used to sign in to one Bing Ads account. You’ll need to use a different email address, or if you want to remove your email address from the other Bing Ads account, please contact support.
You cannot use the email address you use with pubCenter to sign in to Bing Ads. You will need to use a different email address that you already have or create a new one.
For more information on signing in with an email address, see We're changing the way you sign in. And if you are new to Bing Ads, check out information on getting started.