Diagnostic report for untargeted offers in Bing Shopping Ads
Download a diagnostic report for untargeted offers in Bing Merchant center to increase your shopping campaigns' return on investment.
To increase your shopping campaigns’ return on investment, look at the potential of offers that are not targeted. Download a diagnostic report for untargeted offers in Bing Merchant Center.
A downloadable diagnostic report is available in your Bing Merchant Center Store summary tab, under the Diagnostics section. You’ll see an error message, with a link to download your report.
How can I fix the offers that aren't targeted in the campaigns?
Once you download the diagnostic report and identified the offers that are not targeted, you want to be sure to have your offers targeted in your existing campaign or in a new campaign. To learn how to set up your product groups to target your offers, see Understand and use product groups.
What kind of report data is available in the diagnostic report for untargeted offers?
The report contains the following details:
- A summary with a timestamp of when the report was generated.
- Details: ID, Title, Product URL, Price, Catalog name, Product category, Brand, Condition, Product type, Custom labels (all attributes used for auto-targeting).
What you need to know:
- The report will be generated once in 24 hours.
- Rejected or pending offers will not be a part of this report.
- It can take up to 12 hours for your Bing Ads campaigns and Bing Merchant Center to sync. So, if you find that the untargeted offer count hasn't been updated, check back in 12 hours.