Bing Ads apps for iOS and Android
Learn more about Bing Ads apps for iOS and Android.
Manage your ads from your smartphone with Bing Ads for iOS and Android on the go. Access your account and view your ads’ performance data and metrics wherever you are, so you can keep an eye on your campaigns.
What can I do with the Bing Ads app?
- Check performance data on impressions, spend, conversions, clicks, click-through rates (CTR), average cost-per-click (Avg. CPC), average position (Avg. Pos.), cost per acquisition (CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS), conversion rate (Conv. Rate), and quality score (Qual. score)
- Visualize performance data on graph for an account, campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
- Compare two metrics on performance graph and view full screen graph by changing phone's orientation
- Change campaign budget, change ad group, or keyword bids
- Pause or enable campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
Visualize your account's Share of Voice report to see the impressions you're losing out on and possibily losing to your competitors.
- Receive notifications when your credit card is about to expire
- Get in touch with Bing Ads support whenever you need help
- Edit existing ads' title, description, display, destination URL, and device preference
- View editorial disapproval reasons
- Add new keywords based on Keyword Opportunities
Edit Keyword Opportunities before accepting them and receive new Keyword Opportunity notifications
Where can I download Bing Ads for iOS and Bing Ads for Android?
Download the Bing Ads apps by clicking the links below or by searching "Bing Ads" in your smartphone's app store.
Where can I learn more about Bing Ads for iOS and Bing Ads for Android?