Import business location data
Set up an automated feed for your location data by integrating with the Google My Business public API.
Not everyone has this feature yet. If you don’t, don’t worry - it’s coming soon! This feature will be implemented in phases. In phase 1, we will not integrate Location Extensions. The location feed items will only be used for Local Inventory Ads. In phase 2, we will integrate these feed items to use with Location Extensions.
Location Extensions in Bing Ads are managed manually, so many use the API, Bing Ads Editor (BAE), or Bulk Account Management (BAM) to update Location Extensions in bulk every few weeks. To make it easier, you can set up an automated feed for your location data by integrating with the Google My Business public API. If you use Location Extensions and want to use Local Inventory Ads, read on to learn how to set up an automated feed for your business location data.
At a glance
Automate Location Extension management. Stop manually managing Location Extensions.
Leverage additional data from Google My Business for more products.
Get accurate location data already verified via Google My Business.
How do I set up the automated business data feed?
Before you get started, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The automated feed can only be set up in the UI and you only manage association of Location Extensions via the Shared Library. You will no longer be able to create and edit Location Extensions.
- Once the automated business data feed is set up, the data is refreshed every 24 hours.
- Click Shared Library in the left navigation pane.
- Click Business Data and click Business location feed.
- Click Import and sign in to your Google My Business account.
- Select the account you want to import.
- Optional: Filter import details. When you add a filter, only locations that meet the conditions will be imported to Bing Ads.
- Click Import.
How do I disconnect from Google My Business?
You can disconnect the automated business data feed from Google My Business but keep in mind that all location details will also be removed.
Click Shared Library in the left navigation pane.
Click Business Data and click Business location feed.
Click Delete next to your Google My Business account information.