Import business location data
Set up an automated feed for your location data by integrating with the Google My Business public API.
Not everyone has this feature yet. If you don’t, don’t worry - it’s coming soon! This feature will be implemented as part of Local Inventory Ads.
Location Extensions in Bing Ads are managed manually, so many use the API, Bing Ads Editor (BAE), or bulk update to update Location Extensions in bulk every few weeks. To make it easier, you can set up an automated feed for your location data by integrating with the Google My Business public API. If you use Location Extensions and want to use Local Inventory Ads, read on to learn how to set up an automated feed for your business location data.
At a glance
Automate Location Extension management. Stop manually managing Location Extensions.
Leverage additional data from Google My Business for more products.
Get accurate location data already verified via Google My Business.
How do I set up the automated business data feed?
Before you get started, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The automated feed can only be set up in the UI and you only manage association of Location Extensions in the ad extensions tab. The grid in the Shared Library > Business Data > Business location feed will only display location feed items that have been imported into Bing Ads from Google My Business. If the location is deleted in Google My BUsiness, it will be deleted in Bing Ads as well.
- Once the automated business data feed is set up, the data is refreshed every 24 hours.
- Click Shared Library in the left navigation pane.
- Click Business Data and click Business location feed.
- Click Import and sign in to your Google My Business account.
- Select the account you want to import.
- Optional: Filter import details. When you add a filter, only locations that meet the conditions will be imported to Bing Ads.
- Click Import.
How do I disconnect from Google My Business?
By deleting the link to your Google My Business account, you'll also be deleting your automated feed set-up. Until you link another Google My Business account, you'll continue to see the previous data, which will continue to be active. If you unlink your account and link to a new one, the previous location data will continue to appear (with a "Deleted" status), along with the new feed data.
Click Shared Library in the left navigation pane.
Click Business Data and click Business location feed.
Click Delete next to your Google My Business account information.