Set up UET tags using WordPress.com
If you built your website on WordPress.com, read this article to learn how to set up UET tags on it.
- This article shows how to do a basic setup of UET tags using WordPress.com. Please refer to WordPress.com's Support page for more information.
Bing Ads is not responsible for WordPress.com's processes or documentation, nor for changes made to WordPress.com's processes or documentation.
- WordPress.com and WordPress.org are different platforms. This article is about WordPress.com.
If you created and manage your website with WordPress.com, you can add and manage your UET tag there.
Implementing UET using WordPress.com
- Log in to your WordPress.com dashboard and select your website from My Blogs.
- There are several ways to add a UET tag to your WordPress.com website. Here are two approaches (note that you need to have a WordPress.com Business plan to do these):
- Edit the theme file: Select Appearance > Editor to edit the theme file and add the UET tracking code to the header of your site.
To validate that your WordPress.com UET tag is working, download and install UET Tag Helper. Go to your WordPress.com website and verify that a UET event is received and that the Tag ID matches the tag you selected in Step 1.