Paying with Boleto Bancário
Step-by-step instructions on how to pay for Bing Ads in Brazil using Boleto Bancário.
You can add a Boleto Bancário payment method at any time, but you can only use a Boleto Bancário if your billing address is in Brazil and the account currency is the Brazilian real. Boleto Bancário payments can be made at a bank, post office, lottery agent, and some supermarkets.
Please note: Only users with full permissions (Super Admins) can add, edit, or delete a payment method. Learn more about user roles.
How to pay using Boleto Bancário
Click the gear icon , and then click Accounts & Billing.
If you have multiple accounts, select an account from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
- Click the Payment Methods tab.
- Click Add Boleto Bancário.
- Click Next.
- Enter a name that you'll recognize for this Boleto Bancário, and click Next.
- Enter your billing address and other information, and click Next.
- On the Payment Methods tab, next to the Boleto Bancário, click add funds.
- Enter a payment amount and your company name in the corresponding sections.
- Select your Tax type: Personal if you have a CPF number or Business if you have a CNPJ number. You must provide a tax ID so that it appears on your registered Boleto payment slip.
Note: If you've previously saved a CPF or CNPJ number to your account, you'll see it displayed in the box below Tax type. However, if you enter a tax ID here, we'll add it to your account and overwrite any previously saved tax ID.
- Click Get Payment Slip.
Each Boleto Bancário payment slip can only be used to make a single payment to your Bing Ads account. Every time you want to fund your account with a Boleto, you'll need to create a new one.
For instructions on how to delete a payment method, see Deleting a payment method.